2019 Fiat 500X Driver Assistance and Safety Features
Fiat has boasted that the upcoming 2019 model of the Fiat 500X will have nearly 70 available safety and security features available at launch. We can’t go over all of these safety features, due to both time concerns and the fact that Fiat has not yet released a full list of the 2019 Fiat 500X’s safety features. However, we would like to go over the currently announced driver assistance and safety features of the 2019 Fiat 500X!
2019 Fiat 500X Safety Features
First up, we have the currently announced safety features of the 2019 Fiat 500X. These are either active or passive features. Active features need to be activated from your vehicle’s console and can then work during potentially dangerous situations, such as autonomous emergency braking or blind spot warning. Passive features are built into the vehicle and require no activation, such as airbags and body cladding.
- 7 Standard Airbags
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Electronic Roll Mitigation
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Activation
- Front Park Assist
- Hill Start Assist
- ParkSense Front and Rear Park Assist
- ParkView Rear Backup Camera with Dynamic Grid Lines
- Rear Cross Path Detection
- Tire-Inflator Kit
- And More!
2019 Fiat 500X Driver Assistance Features
For driver assistance features, we are classifying these as features that aren’t technically active or passive safety features, yet still help create an easier, focused, and safer driving experience.
- Android Auto™ and Google Voice Commands
- Apple CarPlay™ with Siri Voice Control
- Automatic Windshield Defroster
- Auto Stick Manual-Shift Capability
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) System
- Electrochromic Rearview Mirror
- Engine Stop-Start (ESS) Technology
- Fiat Dynamic Select System: Auto, Sport, Traction +
- Koni Frequency Selective Damping (FSD) Shock Absorbers
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Headlamps
- LED Rear Tail Lamps
- MultiAir III Valve-Actuation Technology
- Remote Start
- Standard All-Wheel Drive System
- Uconnect 4 with Navigation
- And More!
When Will the 2019 Fiat 500X Release in the USA?
Currently, the 2019 Fiat 500X is expected to release in the spring of 2019. Up until its approaching release date, please feel free to contact us with additional questions or concerns. Furthermore, please feel free to browse our current selection of Alfa Romeo and Fiat models if you’re shopping for a new or used vehicle. The staff of Palmen Fiat can be reached online, by phone, or in person at our dealership located in Kenosha, Wisconsin!