Are you looking for a compact wagon with plenty of charm and personality? Then the 2020 Fiat 500L might be on your list! This sleek, sophisticated model boasts great utility, a rewarding driving experience, a spacious cabin and ample cargo space. Not only is it fun to drive, but the 2020 Fiat 500L boasts a bold, dynamic look that is sure to turn heads.
That said, are you interested in adding even more style, features or technologies to your 2020 Fiat 500L? The new model is available with a variety of available add-on packages. Here are some of the many options available for the 2020 Fiat 500L.
Read More: What seating options does the 2020 Fiat 500L come in?
Chrome Appearance Group
- Available on the Pop for $495
- Adds 17” machined aluminum wheels, all-season tires and chrome exterior accents.
- Available on the Pop for $1,795
- This optional package includes dual-zone automatic temperature control, a Beats ® premium audio system, GPS navigation, a rear park-assist system, a 2-way power lumbar adjustable driver seat, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, SiriusXM ® radio, SiriusXM ® Traffic Plus, a 5-year SiriusXM ® Traffic Service, SiriusXM ® Travel Link, a 5-year SiriusXM ® Travel Link Service, Uconnect ® 4NAV with a 7-inch display.
Read More: 200 Fiat 500L Wagon trim level comparison
Popular Equipment Group
- Available on the Pop, Urbana and Trekking for $795.
- Adds A/C auto temperature control with dual-zone control, a rear park-assist system, a 2-way power lumbar adjustable driver seat, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, SiriusXM ® radio.
- Available on the Lounge for $1,595
- Adds 17-inch aluminum wheels, a dual-pane power sunroof, roof-color exterior mirrors and a grey roof.
Read More: Difference between the 2020 Fiat 500X Pop vs. Sport
Do you have a question about the new 2020 Fiat 500L or about any of the features or accessories available? We invite you to contact our team! From all of us at Palmen Fiat, we look forward to speaking with you.