Those taking a thorough look at the 2020 Fiat 500L may have noticed an available package that can be added to it. This package is known as the “Premium Group.” What’s included in the Premium Group Package for the 2020 Fiat 500L?
The Premium Group package on the 2020 Fiat 500L includes:
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Beats® Premium Audio System
- GPS Navigation
- ParkSense® Rear Park-Assist System
- 2-Way Power Lumbar Adjustable Driver Seat
- Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror with Compass
- Uconnect® 4 NAV with 7-inch Display
- SiriusXM services
How much does the Premium Group package cost?
The 2020 Fiat 500L Premium Group package can be added to the vehicle for a cost of $1,795.
Which SiriusXM services come on the 2020 Fiat 500L Premium Group package?
SiriusXM satellite radio services included with the Premium Group package are:
- SiriusXM® with 1-Year Radio Sub Call 800-643-2112
- SiriusXM® Traffic Plus
- 5-Year SiriusXM® Traffic™ Service
- SiriusXM® Travel Link
- 5-Year SiriusXM® Travel Link Service
- No Satellite Coverage HI/AK/PR/VI/GU
Note that the SiriusXM services require a subscription, which is sold separately.
You may also be interested in adding some accessories to your Fiat.
What trim is the Premium Group package available for?
The Premium Group package is available to be added on to the base level 2020 Fiat 500L Pop trim.
What does the available Uconnect® system include?
The Uconnect® NAV system for the 2020 Fiat 500L comes with a 7-inch touchscreen and includes Navigation, AM/FM radio, SiriusXM® with one year of service, Bluetooth® Streaming Audio, voice Command, Hands-Free Calling, Apple CarPlay® support and Android Auto™.
What other features come standard on the 2020 Fiat 500L Pop?
Standard equipment on the entry-level 2020 Fiat 500L Pop include:
- 7-inch touch screen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Six-speaker stereo
- USB port
- Rearview camera
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Alloy wheels
You may also be intrigued at the prospect of the 2020 Fiat 500L Graphite Edition.