If you’ve been looking into getting a 2020 Fiat 500X, you probably know that a Sport Appearance Package was introduced for this year’s model. This new model added an extra edge to the lineup of the Fiat 500X to appeal more to the United States market. Starting at $26,895, we will be exploring what’s included in the Sport Appearance Package for the 2020 Fiat 500X.
What Mechanical Features are Standard for the Sport Appearance Package?
- 1.3L I4 Turbo MultiAir® Di engine with ESS
- 9-Speed 948TE AWD Automatic Transmission
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Stop-Start Dual Battery System
- Touring Suspension
- MacPherson with coil spring
- Chapman Strut with coil springs
Most of these mechanical features are standard on the other Fiat 500X trims as well.
What Comfort and Convenience Features are Available?
- 3-Rear Seat Head Restraints
- 6-Way Manual Adjustable Driver Seat
- 6-Way Manual Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Rear 60/40 Folding Seat
- 12-Volt Auxiliary Power Outlet
- 4-Adjustable Cargo Tie-Down Hooks
- Engine Stop-Start System
- Remote-Start System
You may also be thinking about ordering parts for your Fiat
What makes the Sport Appearance Package Different?
This difference comes down to the design that this package was given. This includes a new front and rear exterior design, dark exterior finishing accents, available 19-inch aluminum wheel, and dual chrome exhaust tips.
What Audio and Uconnect® Features are Available?
- 1-Year SiriusXM® Radio Service*
- Apple CarPlay®
- Google Android Auto™
- Uconnect® 4 with 7-Inch Display
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®
*Note that SiriusXM® services require a subscription.
Safety and Security Features Include:
- Hill Start Assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera
- 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes
- Advanced Multistage Front Air Bags
- Vehicle Dynamics Controls / Systems
You might also be interested in the 2020 FiatX Popular Equipment Group